Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.
NO CHEATING OR GLITCHING
Definition of a Cheat:
Any modifications to the platforms or official games and associated files or any utilization of a program that is meant to alter the behaviour of the game in a way that either gives an advantage to players using it or gives a disadvantage to players not using it.
Examples: Rapid fire Controller and auto aim
Definition of a Glitch:
Use of any behaviour of the game that is either undocumented or unintended by the manufacturer in order to increase the own personal performance or decrease the performance of others.
Examples: Being able hide in a rock or shoot through a wall that you normally cannot.
- No TG members will cheat or glitch under any circumstances.
- No TG member is allowed to evaluate cheats in order to detect their use without express TG Executive Committee (TGEC) consent.
- No TG member will associate with a known cheat or cheat maker under any circumstances.
- Where possible all TG members will avoid known glitches.
Should credible accusations of cheating or glitching occur, the member will be subject to an investigation by the Chain of Command (CoC). If found guilty, the member will be instantly discharged.
TG does not form any alliances with other organizations. However we do have a friend’s community belief where non-members are welcome on our servers. TG members are not to become moles or spies in other clans.
CHAIN OF COMMAND
- TG uses a Chain of Command (CoC) based on the military for our Tactical Warfare franchise and based on the sports world for our Tactical Sports franchise and as such members are expected to abide by the structure without exception.
- Any issues have to be processed by the CoC. No member will jump over with its requests unless ordered to do so.
- All orders have to be followed, whether in game, training or in daily duties and are not subject to a discussion. Questions or issues are to be handled via the CoC.
- High Priority issues, especially those that affect all go TG must be handled by TGEC.
All members are in constant mode of training and as such we have practices. Their purpose is to improve our teamwork and tactics.
FRIENDSHIP AND REAL LIFE
We are primarily are a group of friends and as such have a "Friends first" motto. However heated issues can occur which as to be resolved via the TG Mediation Program (TGMP). If any issues can not be resolved via the TGMP, the CoC will step in and render a final decision.
We accept all real life needs and commitments and will not put any member into a decision between real life success and TG and where possible, we will attempt to help in any way we can.
If a member leaves TG on good terms, the decision will be respected and not questioned. He will be granted an honourable discharge and will be welcomed back if he chooses to return at a later date.
RANKS, TROPHIES AWARDS AND POSITIONS
Ranks, trophies and awards will be handed out based on the following sorted principles:
- Attendance points system
Positions will be assigned based on the following sorted principles:
- Leadership abilities
- Members **WILL** respect each other regardless of their origin, nationality, age, gender, race, religious beliefs or creed. The same level of respect will be given to non-members.
- Members will show dignity, honour and integrity both in and outside of TG. Any insults or lack of respect towards TG and it's members by non-members are to be ignored and left uncommented. We do not need to defend ourselves.
- Cursing and all language of an offensive nature will not be tolerated, whether be on forums or any type of voice or text communications.
- No member will issue religious or political matters or respond on one of them.
- No member will broadcast issues involving nudity, sexual content or any other adult content whether be by images, text or voice communications.
- No member will question policies and regulations in public. They are to use the CoC to issue their thoughts.
- Sportsmanship behaviour is mandatory.
Always remember that to the public, you are not perceived as an individual but as a representative of TG.
TG demands the same level of commitment and loyalty from all its members, as such we do not allow TG members to participate in any other group that supports any game franchise on the same platform that we support. Failure to abide by this will result in immediate discharge.
Part of our mission is to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms and as such we do not compare the pros and cons of each platform.
The official language of TG is English however we are a multi-national group and will assist members with only basic English skills as much as possible.