In addition to evaluating your dedication, conduct, teamwork and performance, our attendance points system is another factor taken into account for rank promotions.
You start with the basis that a month (8 mandatory practices) is worth 100 points. 100 / 8 = 12.5
Optional practices are worth 1/2 of a mandatory practice. 12.5 / 2 = 6.25
Our points system is not taken into account for positions promotions. Dedication, teamwork and leadership abilities are the main factors being evaluated. And for each position, there is a minimum rank associated.
Meritorious promotions will only occur when a member has gone above and beyond their normal duties and approved by the TAC through the members Chain of Command. If requesting a meritorious promotion, ensure it is passed through your CoC with all supporting information for TAC to make a decision. Once approved or denied, TAC will make the final announcement on behalf of the CoC.
Non-Commissioned Officer positions (NCO)
- Section Assistant (SA) - Section Aide
- Section Leader (SL) - Section Corporal
- Centurian (CN) - Master Veteran
- Assistant Trainer (AT) - Veteran; Junior Warrant Officer if TG Time in Service > 12 months
You need to realize that the administration work done by these positions is something we cannot quantify. So since NCO ranks have points associated to them, the member is awarded the minimum number of points if he has not already reached it and additional points are awarded based on future attendance.
Commissioned Officer positions
- Cohort Aide - Optio
- Cohort Officer - 1st Tribune
- Regiment Commander(s) - Legate
- Head Trainer (HT) - Marshal (1 Star)
- Legion Officer - Marshal (1 Star)
- Army Commander (AC) - Adjunct (3 Star)
- Chief of Staff (CoS) - General Of Tactical Adventures (5 Star)
Stepping Down / Demotions
Upon stepping down, the member will lose his position but not his rank if he has the minimum time in grade of 6 months. If time in grade is not met, rank will fall to the member's current points.
Demoted due to disciplinary action
Upon being demoted due to disciplinary action, the member will lose his position. His rank will fall to the member's current points.